Friday, July 20, 2012

Journalism class week TWO

So this week in our program has proved to be an interesting one. Me and my partner Victoria went to the Obama and Mitt Romney campaign headquarters in Philadelphia. The Obama campaign headquarters welcomed me and Victoria with open arms... HOWEVER the Mitt Romney campaign office just stared at us like we were not welcomed. But besides that I had to go to a Rally for those who did not support the new voter ID law in Pennsylvania and I thought it was very inspiring. The speakers were AARP workers, presidents, and vice presidents and they were really SERIOUS about this "state of emergency", (I loved that they addressed this as such because IT IS!) and I thought they put the program together well. So I got to interview some people and then headed out.
Thats all I can really think of at the moment for this week (since we got out early most of the time...)
but yeeeeeeaaaah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment