Friday, July 13, 2012

journalism class in my eyes

Okay, so this is my first time writing a blog or writing anything on the Internet, so please bare with me here.
So this being the first week working at temple for journalism I have learned allot, I can honestly say that I am glad I was able to participate in the program, but there are some things that I am really anxious to learn or see in the future. But right now, these are the things I enjoy/ like.


  • Introducing ourselves in the morning
  • group discussion (I feel as though I learn more when I hear other peoples opinions
  • the biographies were working on ( I love learning about other people <3 )
  • working in groups 
  • traveling (hopefully we do that soon I really want to "get out there")
  • Techniques for interviews (because I really need those skills!)
So because there are a lot of things i DO LIKE, there are at least two things that I wish could change, but are not that important.
First, I really want to get to know everyone, I know this has nothing to do with the program much... but I feel it would enhance every ones experience. Maybe it's because I'm (sorta kinda) a social person or i just want to practice me "reading" skills ( learning to read a person, I know, creepy right?) but I would really like to be able to sit with everyone and have a conversation without feeling awkward ya know?
Another thing I would change is working in groups and going out WE NEED MORE OF IT. I feel as though working as a unit will enhance our strength in delivering information, I hope at least some people feel the same way...
But besides that, thank you for reading my blog :) I would like it if you could reply (Idk if that's how blogger works >. >) but yeah!

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you! I feel like getting to know each other would only help us. I look forward to spending the next 3 weeks with you!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Good first blog. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete